Saturday, October 3, 2015

Meet Up at LOFT 67

Last thursday I got a chance to have a little meet up with my best friends after quite sometime we didn't see each other. As I remember our last meeting was on the eid fitri last few month. 

How I miss them a lot. 

*cry holding hand*

Joking. 

We decided to meet at Loft 67 since we need to have short meet up because Muhaimin wanna go back to UMK for his final year in vet and Shud got meeting at char kuey teow after maghrib. 

Even we just having short meeting it give us lots of happiness and we chat a lot. Thanks Muhaimin for the gift from Japan. I got tunugui and fridge magnet yay! I can add my fridge magnet collection. Don't you know I love to collect fridge magnet?

*motive?*

Since I started my internship at the school, I feel a bit stress because teaching is not my forte. I need to have more personal time. Actually I never wish to be at school for the whole of my life. 

*yawn*

Its boring guys.

Talking about the cafe that we just discovered LOFT 67, Kulim so I can said that it just a nice place to have chit chat with your friends or business partner. They serve lots of coffee and foods. The cafe's deco also very nice and cozy. Its more to kedai kopi cina type of decoration. The Nachos and Dip price is RM8 and my coffee RM9. Tu ja aku ingat. 



Thanks guys!

No comments: