Monday, September 14, 2015

INSPIRED

I currently falling in love with Vivy's blog named as PROUDDUCK. This women really inspiring and has her own aura in term of fashion and lifestyle. 
Yeah I know you guys will be a bit weird of me because took women as inspiration but for me not. It just normal. Please say that I am so true! Haha. 

Yes women really inspired me a lot you know? And till this second I still don't get it why. 
Maybe I growing up with two sisters that I used to play with a lot. Share stories and what not. Plus having a very awesome mom. I am a weirdo guy I might say. 

I do watch gurlish tv program just to get inspired with what women had done to this world. They able to manage themselves and be an icon the each other. I know men do so but I don't see much. Or maybe less exposure. See there ton program about women on the tv but men not? 

This woman called Vivy really inspired me when it come to lifestyle. A mompreneur (working mom) who able to manage her life balance with her workload. There were also jokes in her writing. Thanks to friend of mine who asked me to read the blog up. Now I keep reading the blog even I realise I've exam to be sit tomorrow. Urgh.

So anyway I just did some spring cleaning or I might said jerebu cleaning on my ig. Just deleting all my pictures and spamming with more. Sorry guys. Just did a little annoying throwback thing that people might like and dislike. But I don't care. :P


Do follow!
Thank you readers!

No comments: